However there are a couple of caveats:
- Do make sure that you use whole milk.
- The amount called for is an Imperial pint - i.e. 2 1/2 US cups
- The garlic is a bit more harsh than I was expecting.
- It is probably a good idea to squeeze the garlic out from its peel. The recipe calls for unpeeled. I cooked it that way, but then found that the skin was annoying. Squeeze the garlic out on to the chicken
- Do make sure that the chicken is a snug fit. You want the milk to come above half way up the chicken